By Pinky Maniri
Thailand is the best place to spend family vacations. The country has plenty of beautiful and attractive places which parents and their children will definitely love. There are the top ten best places in Thailand that most families from around the world love to visit. Here is the list of the ten most recommended vacation destinations in Thailand:
1. Pattaya, Thailand – located along the Thailand Gulf. It is the most popular ocean site resort in Southeast Asia. Pattaya has 300 affordable hotels to choose from, which are perfect for vacationing families of any size. There are also a number of markets and shopping malls. Lots of affordable restaurants are also found in Pattaya serving delicious Thai delicacies.
2. Phuket – the most popular tourist destination in the country with its beautiful white sand beach coasts. Phuket is also known as the “pearl of the South”. Here, one can find the best variety of restaurants offering the best of Thai cuisines.
3. Koh Samui – perfect for spending family summer vacations. Koh Samui has many beach hotels where one can enjoy the amazing beauty of the white sand beaches along the coastlines. Resorts offer good budget accommodations which will surely please families.
4. Chiand Mai popular tourist destination mostly because of the best shopping experience it offers. Here, one can buy a lot with just a dollar. Tourists often swarm the market of Chiang Mai which opens from 5pm and opens until midnight daily. The night marketplace has many products that will surely suit and satisfy everyone. Goods such as clothes, baggage, souvenir items, shoes, and a lot more can be found here. There are also clubs in several places that offer very affordable prices. This is definitely a place for any family vacation.
5. Koh Chang Thailand – is a marine national park that attracted thousands of visitors worldwide. The island has a nickname of “the last untouched paradise in Southeast Asia”, because much of its place are not yet been discovered by modern explorations and hasn’t been built in with establishments and infrastructures. Here, one can fully appreciate the pure gifts of nature. Koh Chang has everything nature has to offer. The perfect getaway place for families who wants to have a quiet and peaceful vacation. Families can rent natively designed bungalows where they can feel at ease and comfortable all throughout their stay.
6. Krabi, Thailand – an island territory of Thailand that has fine-looking coastlines and offshore islands. This location was used in the movie “The Beach” starring Leonardo di Caprio. These beaches are truly pictures perfect panoramas, together with the coconut palm trees and the blue waters of the ocean. Krabi has been a favorite place for vacationers coming from different countries.
7. Hua Hin – a place that combines pleasure and beach holidays and also a place for several sports. Golf has been the most famous sport here wherein visitors can play under the shade of the coconut trees.
8. Chiang Rai – located in the mountainous regions of Thailand, which are said to have retained much of Thailand’s culture. Popular attractions here include the White Temple, which is the only handcrafted temple in Thailand with striking botanical gardens. Visitors love to visit here and take a look at the Buddha statues built in Buddhist temples which are truly spectacular.
9. Cha-am Thailand – located 160 kilometers south of Bangkok, about two hours drive via car. Cha-am beach resort is known as the longest white sand beach in Thailand. It is also a place for golfing which many of vacationers enjoy to play. Perfect for vacationing families.
10. Bangkok – the main attractions in Bangkok are the magnificent temples and shrines along the city. These religious buildings were made with artistic architectural designs which are truly captivating to the eyes.
Ms. Pinky is a mom of 3 schoolchildren. She is a Systems Engineer, a Technology Researcher, and an Independent Medical Billing and Coding Consultant. She and her family is well-traveled all over the world!
Her blogs and websites focus on stay-at-home moms, dads, and students who want to work at home, and build a home-based business [http://www.mommyisworkingathome.com].
Visit her Interesting Site on Asian Travels and Destinations. Discover Asia’s Culture and Great Food at: [http://www.goingplacesinasia.com].
Article Source: https://EzineArticles.com/expert/Pinky_Maniri/23183
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/2611601